Tuesday, November 13, 2018

Unboxing: Surly Cromoly Front Rack 2.0 Silver


This rack seems to go under many names but as I understand it. They are all the same as on Surly homepage there is only one front rack that fits the description.
  • Surly Cromoly Front Rack 2.0 Silver
  • Surly Front Rack 2.0
  • Surly Nice Rack 2.0

Some weeks ago I posted an article 'Starting to think about Adventure Bike Front Racks'
After a lot of thought I decided to go the Surly way. The reason behind the decision was purely that I found it at a really nice discount that I couldn't skip.$80, can't get much cheaper then that.
Placed the order last weekend and received this beauty today.

Unboxing video

What's in the box?


So what's in the box?
  • The Surly Front Rack
  • A heavy duty rubber bag
  • Bolts, nuts and washers
  • Three different metallic mounts
  • Distances

Next step

Next step is to mount it on the bike, but the bike doesn't arrive until January 2019, so it will be another story.



Disclaimer
I bought this product myself and this is my opinion on them. I am in no way affiliated with the manufacturer of this product. Neither did I get paid to link to any site that is mentioned in this post. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

ON Cloudventure Waterproof, walking on clouds.

In preparation for this fall I decided to invest in a new pair of shoes that would keep my feet happy and dry even during wet conditions. Fo...