Tuesday, November 27, 2018

Unboxing Marmot Micron 40 Long


My new sleeping bag arrived! Read how I ended up buying this one in Finding the best sleeping bag for my requirements.
I'm 190 long and the Marmot Micron 40 Long version fit perfectly. When minimizing the hood, just my nose poked outside. I'll let the photos talk the rest.

Marmot Micron 40 Long arrived in its storage bag. Bottle of home made cider for scale (33cl bottle)


Marmot Micron 40 Long rolled out, with its storage bag and compression bag on top.

Marmot Micron 40 Long in its compression bag, bottle of home made cider for scale (33cl bottle)


My Marmot Micron 40 Long hanging in its winter storage in the storage bag that it came in waiting for the next adventure!
Disclaimer
I bought this product myself and this is my opinion on them. I am in no way affiliated with the manufacturer of this product. Neither did I get paid to link to any site that is mentioned in this post. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

ON Cloudventure Waterproof, walking on clouds.

In preparation for this fall I decided to invest in a new pair of shoes that would keep my feet happy and dry even during wet conditions. Fo...