Wednesday, March 4, 2020

Røde smartLav+ vs. GoPro Hero8 Black internal mic

Comparison of the internal microphone on the GoPro Hero8 Black to a Røde smartLav+ that records to a smartphone.
Includes outdoors walk and talk comparison as well as indoors talking in front of camera comparison with laptop fan in the background.


Disclaimer
I bought these products myself and this is my opinion on them. I am in no way affiliated with the manufacturer of this product. I like to link to other sites and I am not paid for that. Feel free to share on social media if you found anything in this post helpful! That would mean a lot for me!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

ON Cloudventure Waterproof, walking on clouds.

In preparation for this fall I decided to invest in a new pair of shoes that would keep my feet happy and dry even during wet conditions. Fo...