Saturday, December 1, 2018

Adventure Inspiration, 2018 December


Another month of Adventure Inspiration. Things I've read or watched in the past month that makes me want to go on an adventure right now. Here in Sweden it is currently -11°C, longing for warm cycling days.

GCN Goes Bikepacking In The Atlas Mountains, Morocco

If I didn't already long for June and my own Stelvio 2019 trip... This video just makes me want to go already!


Bikepacking 101 - Lessons Learned in the Mountains
Liz Blair writes down lessons learned during her first bikepacking in the Alpine Loop


Backpacker: Pass/Fail: Go Bikepacking
First verdict of bikepacking from a seasoned backpacker.


Bikepacking.com: A Guide To Traveling Tubeless
One of my biggest headaches. Should I go tubeless for the Stelvio 2019 trip or wait until after. I think that in the end it will be up to budget. But this was a really good guide, no reason not to go tubeless other then cash at the moment (i.e. my bike will already have tyres, and buying new ones before they wear out is a bit wasteful)


Bike und Bier: How to Setup Tubeless Tires for Air Travel
Good article trying to cover all there is to know about air travel with a bike with tubeless setup.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

ON Cloudventure Waterproof, walking on clouds.

In preparation for this fall I decided to invest in a new pair of shoes that would keep my feet happy and dry even during wet conditions. Fo...