Tuesday, October 2, 2018

Adventure Inspiration 2018 October


Some stuff that I've been reading lately. Not that much this time, but well worth the time all three of them!

blameitonthebike Cykla till Italien
Two Swedish girls take their bikes to Italy. In Swedish, but your browser can probably translate it for you. Well worth the read! At least for me, as this is pretty much the trip that I'm planning for next summer with Stelvio 2019

Six tips on long-distance cycling in Japan, learned the hard way: 1,200km from Tokyo to Sapporo
I think that the title says it all!


Across Australia from Sydney to Perth, including Tasmania
By that crazy guy on a bike, Art Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

ON Cloudventure Waterproof, walking on clouds.

In preparation for this fall I decided to invest in a new pair of shoes that would keep my feet happy and dry even during wet conditions. Fo...